Family Dispute

Her unmarried colleague takes my wife with her consent to somewhere and have physical relation (kiss

Free Legal Advice - civil law

Posted by: jagalinki

Posted on: 2021-07-11

You can file for divorce against your wife on this ground.

Mr Client, you need to collect substantial evidence against your wife and then file for divorce against her on this ground. For any other information or help, you can contact my office at 9588453852 / 7507126401.

Dear, Adultery only covers sexual intercourse, which means behaviors such as kissing, webcam, virtual, and “emotional adultery” do not count for the purposes of getting divorced. This makes adultery very hard to prove if your spouse will not admit to it.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the civil law at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail. .

Talk to Top Rated Lawyer

Some issues just cant wait. If you need a resolution right away, then use our quick consult option to speak with our Lawtendo lawyers immediately at a small fee of Rs 600.

Talk to a Lawyer