Money Issues

What action can be taken against a father who does not give enough money to housewife mother for her daily requirements?

Free Legal Advice - family dispute

Posted by: Nitin Dhawan

Posted on: 2021-01-30

you can lodge a complaint against father.

If the father is not an earning person then even if you file a case it won't work, if possible find out a job for own self and live. Do not let the husband assault or harass you and if he does so, file a case on that spot of time with your scars so that police will take up your case.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the family dispute at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail. .

Talk to Top Rated Lawyer

Some issues just cant wait. If you need a resolution right away, then use our quick consult option to speak with our Lawtendo lawyers immediately at a small fee of Rs 600.

Talk to a Lawyer