Sister Claiming Property Partition Even After Taking Her Share As Money During Marriage

Hello, my father has given money to my sisters as a share of their property by selling some of the property and some money by taking a loan during her marriage in 1990. she is demanding her equal property rights again now despite of they taking her shares as my father is expired in 2006 Money given to her by selling property doesnt even come into consideration? Please advise

Free Legal Advice - family dispute

Posted by: Saivijay

Posted on: 2021-04-18

We are experts in these cases . You can check our website Ashok Gupta & co. on google & take an appointment from me for better solution of your case.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the family dispute at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail. .

Talk to Top Rated Lawyer

Some issues just cant wait. If you need a resolution right away, then use our quick consult option to speak with our Lawtendo lawyers immediately at a small fee of Rs 600.

Talk to a Lawyer