In a bid to move Indians away from investing in gold and towards financial markets, India has tried to protect investors from fraud. These efforts include the Investor Education and Protection Fund, established almost 12 years ago to promote investor awareness about scams.
The new companies law takes those efforts a step further by allowing for groups of investors to appeal to a National Company Law Tribunal, whose president will be someone with at least five years of experience as a High Court Judge. The tribunal will be the main enforcing authority under the new corporate law, taking the place of the existing Company Law Board. Its decisions can be appealed in an appellate tribunal. The Supreme Court is the final court of appeal for tribunal decisions.
Defrauded investors have been empowered to claim, and get, damages or compensation from those who have committed fraud or indulged in unfair practice.
In all the matters related to Corporate Sector, Lawtendo with its vast range of connections with thousands of Lawyers dealing in Company matters and matters related to Corporate sectors will help you in finding best lawyers from all over the country.
Apart from above mentioned laws and issues, LAWTENDO with its vast range of connections with Corporate lawyers and other lawyers who have got favorable judgements in many of the matters related to Business laws, contract laws, and other corporate laws in India, can help you with many other matters such as:-
- Corporate lawyers are involved in advising businesses on their numerous legal rights, responsibilities, and obligations
- Negotiation, drafting, and review of contracts and other agreements associated with the activities of the business, such as mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Advise business clients on corporate governance and operations issues such as the rights and responsibilities of corporate directors and officers and the general oversight of the legal activities of the company
- Labor and employment issues, intellectual property issues, contractual issues, and liability issues.
- Advise clients on issues concerning trade secrets and other types of intellectual property such as patent and trademark licensing; antitrust issues; international transactions such as the acquisition of foreign businesses or real estate; and contractual matters such as technical assistance agreements between the company and outside consultants hired to provide computer and other information technology assistance.
- Closely held companies or organizations have many legal needs and represent an increasingly larger share of corporate lawyers' clients.
- Corporate lawyers provide advice on issues such as creating the company (the "startup"); obtaining loans and lines of credit or venture capital money; obtaining office space; hiring, firing, and treatment of employees; instituting financial controls over the operation of the business; merging with and acquiring other businesses; divesting, or selling off parts of the company; and selling the ownership interest to a single company (buyout). Privately held companies also seek advice on the formulation and enforcement of contracts, on tax matters, and even on succession issues, in which attorneys help plan for the orderly transfer of ownership or management to the next generation of owners.
With all the above mentioned areas and many other matters related to Corporate matters, Lawtendo will help you in finding best lawyers according to your need in your area, so that you can get the favorable judgments.