I am separated and living separately since last 8 months. I have a 10 year old son who lives with my wife. I have not applied for a divorce. I am in relationship with another woman. She has a 11 year old girl. I want to adopt the girl. Please tell me the procedure for the same.

Free Legal Advice - others

Posted by: Ajay

Posted on: 2018-10-26

You can contact me for consultation

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the others at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail. .

Talk to Top Rated Lawyer

Some issues just cant wait. If you need a resolution right away, then use our quick consult option to speak with our Lawtendo lawyers immediately at a small fee of Rs 600.

Talk to a Lawyer