My tenant didn't pay rent for 8 months. He was evasive. He didn't answer our calls. Whenever we go to the house it was always locked. He removed our name plates. So, we filed a case against him in the Police Station. Then he suddenly appeared before us in the Police Station and told us that he would pay the rent and is asking us to wait for 6months. But we want him out of the house as soon as possible as he is looking extremely suspicious. He also has criminal history. Please help me.

Free Legal Advice - others

Posted by: Y PRADEEP

Posted on: 2021-01-25

contact me- 7976897226

You need to file a case of eviction and recovery of rent before the rent controller, if the construction has been completed for more than 10 years and if the completion of construction is less than 10 years, than before the civil court

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at Lawtendo.com and has been responded by one of the others at Lawtendo.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at Lawtendo.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail. .

Talk to Top Rated Lawyer

Some issues just cant wait. If you need a resolution right away, then use our quick consult option to speak with our Lawtendo lawyers immediately at a small fee of Rs 600.

Talk to a Lawyer