Cheated By Boyfriend

In 2017 my boyfriend proposed me and we had started loving each other. On promise of marriage he established physical relationship with me for 1 year. But after that when there parents come to know about our relationship then he broke up by saying that my parents not agree for marriage and after that he got engaged in 2018. Now what action I must take for my justice. What are legal actions I can take?

Free Legal Advice - cheating partner

Posted by: Shilpa Vachheta

Posted on: 2020-12-13

Dear Madam, You have multiple options to bring down to earth by approaching the police you can even get register rape case against him. Discuss the issue in detail.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the cheating partner at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail. .

Talk to Top Rated Lawyer

Some issues just cant wait. If you need a resolution right away, then use our quick consult option to speak with our Lawtendo lawyers immediately at a small fee of Rs 600.

Talk to a Lawyer