Right Of Partition In A Purchased Joint Property

We have purchased 2/3rd share in a land from Mr. A & B.. Another person purchased remaining 1/3rd share of land from Mr.C.. I understand that earlier this entire land pertains to one person and he has sold it in 3 shares to Mr. X, Y and Z without describing seperate boundary for each share.. and X Y and Z inturn sold it to Mr. A, B and C from whom we purchased our 2/3 rd share of land.. Now the other person who purchased the remaining 1/3rd of land is not allowing us to do agriculture in our 2/3rd share of land and asking us to exchange his 1/3rd of land with our any one 1/3rd share because his 1/3rd of land has less water capacity.. His argument is that it is a joint property because there are no seperate boundaries for our 2/3rd share and his 1/3rd share and he can take any 1/3rd share in the joint property.. but we are unwilling to exchange the share.. Please guide us on whether it is a joint property ?? Is his contention valid ?? If we go to court, who has the possibility of winning the case.

Free Legal Advice - civil law

Posted by: Dr

Posted on: 2021-04-26

We are experts in these cases . You can check our website Ashok Gupta & co. on google & take an appointment from me for better solution of your case.

Dear Sir, Please approach civil Court or survey authorities.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at Lawtendo.com and has been responded by one of the civil law at Lawtendo.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at Lawtendo.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail. .

Talk to Top Rated Lawyer

Some issues just cant wait. If you need a resolution right away, then use our quick consult option to speak with our Lawtendo lawyers immediately at a small fee of Rs 600.

Talk to a Lawyer