Dues Pending With Pvt Ltd Company

It's been 5 month since I resigned from my old company but my dues still pending with them.They are not responding to my emails seems they are taking proper advantage of courts being closed these days.Is there any way to recover my money.

Free Legal Advice - labour and service laws

Posted by: Sudhansu Joshi

Posted on: 2020-08-24

You can write a formal legal notice to your old company for payment of dues, giving them a reasonable notice to pay the amount, and if it does not happen, you can file a summary suit in District Court, as courts now are accepting new matters. You can have a recourse under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code as well, depending on the amount of dues.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at Lawtendo.com and has been responded by one of the labour and service laws at Lawtendo.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at Lawtendo.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail. .

Talk to Top Rated Lawyer

Some issues just cant wait. If you need a resolution right away, then use our quick consult option to speak with our Lawtendo lawyers immediately at a small fee of Rs 600.

Talk to a Lawyer